When using WinZip's Zip and email from the Explorer context menu
(WinZip | Zip and Email <filename>), I've noted something odd.

When I started off using TB! I was with ISP A and made it the default;
I then moved to ISP B and made B the default ("this account is the
default for mailto: URLs" in Account | Properties in both cases).

Yet Zip and email is still using A to send the email from.

The first thing to do is to establish whether it's a WinZip problem or
a TB! problem; I suspect this means monitoring API calls or similar,
which I don't have the knowledge to do. Anyone?

Alastair

NB I'm using WinZip 8.1 (build 4331).