Friday, January 11, 2002, 2:47:26 AM, Scott Sims wrote:

> I am wondering how i get the bat to display the pictures from an html
> e-mail? If I open up the message.hml page in internet explorer it
> displays the pics.

As already mentioned twice, but now in different words, the only way for
TB! to display the pictures in the email is if the person who wrote it
sends the pictures with the email. Most people don't do this because it
makes the message larger, so instead they put the HTML code in the
message to get the image from a website somewhere.

> Also is their anyway to make the batdisplay the
> whole e-mail like iexplorer? I get alot of fowarded e-mail's that have
> been forwarded from people to people and I have to open like the
> message.msg then again inside the message and so forth until i get to
> the main meaagse. Thanks in Advance, Scott  (Using The Bat 1.54/Beta
> 26)

The only way to fix this is to tell the person who forwarded you the
message to change their Email Settings to "Forward as Inline" instead of
"Forward as Attachment."  Then that person has to tell who forwarded
them the message, and so on and so on.  Netscape's default is Forward as
Attachment, so when I receive forwards from people using Netscape, I
always ask them to change it.

Often times people don't know what their own email program is doing (how
often do you send yourself email?). So they appreciate being told.

--
  - Alan Poulton ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) -
 Using The Bat! v1.53d on Windows 98 4.90 Build 3000