Jan

Maybe it is only in Beta/27.

I started at 27 so I don't know about 26.  When I highlight a name in the address
book that has multiples then I can right click and see "Add address"
in the menu.  If I mouseover "Add address" then to the right I see
another pulldown with all the emails of that user.  I select the one I
want and it moves into the respective To, cc, or bcc list.

Terry Fritts
the Bat! 1.54 Beta/27
Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195