Hello Thomas!

On 14 Jan 2002 at 9:43:44 am you wrote:

PB>> When you forward a message using the Forward button, and add an introductory
message,
PB>> the Sent folder shows only the original forwarded message and not the introductory
PB>> message, even though the whole lot is received at the forward address.

> I do not confirm this. Whatever I add to a message when forwarding,
> will be shown in my Sent box the same way the recipient receives it.

To be precise: How the message looks and what is sent depends on two
things. 1) What kind of forwarding is used (as standard), MIME or
"normal". 2) How the forwarding template is defined.

--
Dierk Haasis
http://www.Write4U.de

PGP keys available: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=SendMyPGPkeys

The Bat 1.54 Beta/28 on Windows 95 4.0 67306684 C

Todo, pero con manera (Everything, but with civility.).