It was foretold that on 14-1-2002 @ 22:20:39 GMT-0500 (which was 4:20
where I live) Rick Reumann wrote and spread these wise comments on
"[OT sort of] PocoMail- was Re[4]: HTML based emails":

RR> On Sunday, January 13, 2002, 4:24:39 PM, GeekMaster wrote:

G>> "on the fly" inline HTML message rendering.  At this moment, I'm composing this
from Opera 6's e-mail
G>> client, because being integrated into the browser, it's so very convenient.
Generally though, I use
G>> PocoMail.  In some ways, it's less powerful than The Bat, but nobody works harder
than PocoMail's
G>> author at accomodating user requests in the mail client. HTML is nothing new, and
despite the wishes of
G>> some, it's not going to go away.  When The Bat makes the leap into the "new
world", I will almost
G>> certainly use it again, as so much of everything else that it does is virtually
perfect.

RR>    I'm just curious if anyone could give
RR>    me some of the benefits/drawbacks of using PocoMail vs The Bat! I'm
RR>    a registered user of The Bat! that came from Pegasus so I'm just
RR>    curious what some users of it think of it compared to The Bat!. If
RR>    this is too off topic I apologize and feel free to mail me off
RR>    list. Mail clients interest me and I'll probably download pocomail
RR>    just for the fun of it, but figured I'd get some opinions first if
RR>    anyone had any.

RR> --

RR> Rick

RR> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

RR> "If you're a young Mafia gangster out on your first date, I bet it's
RR> real embarrassing if someone tries to kill you."

RR>   -Jack Handey

 Luc                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v1.53d on Windows NT
5.0 Build 2195

  Thought for the day : "If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?"