ON Monday, January 14, 2002, 8:43:01 PM, you wrote:

Nils> If you open the search dialogue you can search for a specific word in
Nils> - one directory
Nils> - the active account
Nils> - in all accounts.

Don't fotget the check mark so you can also search
- one directory and all its sub folders.

Nils> I have also often needed to search in two or three folders. To do this
Nils> at the moment you can only select the active account or you have to
Nils> search several times.

That's correct. The only work around I can think of ( and use myself) is
group the folders you search through often under one folder as sub
folders, although I can under stand if this is not a nice multi-account
solution.

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> CA -Constant Acquisitions

Windows 2000 Professional with TB Version 1.53t