On 14 January 2002 at 23:09 Melissa wrote:

> Personally, I think Slaven is great. I know he's dedicated to making
> Pocomail better, and no doubt it will improve. His tireless
> programming efforts and dedication to customer support (and openness
> to and implementation of suggestions) are much appreciated by Pocomail
> users and beta testers. However - it is, in my opinion, still *far*
> from being ready for prime time.

That Poco is maintained by one person is a big problem. What happens
if something happens to him? (And things do happen - I've been stung
several times by packages which suddenly stopped being developed for
one reason or another - www.akmail.com is an example very close to
home :)

That, for me, would be reason enough not to bother with it ...

Alastair