Marck, you are going at this from a direction that is worth examining.
Yes, one could create a nonsense text code, create a filter, remember
to add the text code or place it in a QT, and assume that the
recipient will ignore it for not knowing what it means.  But is that
what a robust end-user application should require in 2002?  No.  It is
going backward to command line interfaces.  You could do it; I could
do it, although plainly I could not think of it; most people on this
list could do it. But most people using email clients could not or
will not do it.  I won't argue with the suggestion that it might be
too difficult from an engineering standpoint; I haven't the foggiest
idea.  But, if it's not, it might be worthy of wish-list status.

JN