Tuesday, January 15, 2002, 5:00:52 PM, Elwin Oost wrote:

> True, but for HTML spam (which most is) very important information is
> lost and thus only a fraction is reported. (see the warning Spamcop always
> gives for plaintexted HTML)
---

Am I missing something here? Following earlier discussions in this
thread, I created the following forward template for my spam folder:

%HEADERS
%TEXT
%TO=""
%TO="submit.<myaccount>.spamcop.net"
%ACCOUNT="<tb_account>"

When I click the Forward button for a message in this folder, it is
addressed to my SpamCop reporting address with the original headers
inserted before the plain text version of the message. However, the
message is composed as a multi-part with the HTML attached. So far,
SpamCop seems to have caught the identities "hidden" in HTML (for
example, something like <a href="www.spammy.com/">www.goodguy.com</a>)

HTH,

--
Geoff Lane