Hello Joseph,

On Wednesday, January 16, 2002 at 4:56:07 PM you wrote (at least in part):

>> - Open The Bat!, go to account #2, use <Ctrl>+<Alt>+<Shift>+L   ->
>> folders just copied should be found.

JN> I haven't reproduced the instructions, because I don't now have the
JN> need to move my info.  But what does ctrl+alt+shift+L do?

Recovering folders.
This (undocumented) shortcut searches the mail folder for directories
containing messages.tbb & messages.tbi and if found recovers this
folders in directory structure.
This shortcut is only needed if TB!, for what ever reasons, "forgot"
mail folders.

Don't ask me when and why it was implemented, I don't know. I do only
know about it and it's function and am happy to have it (just in case
of an emergency) :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Error reading FAT Record.  Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)