ON Wednesday, January 16, 2002, 1:15:56 AM, you wrote:

Maurice> Listmembers,

Maurice> I'm looking for people who are willing to test the Dutch version of
Maurice> the TheBat.LNG file that I'm making for RITLabs. Please contact me
Maurice> off-list if you want to help. I've tried not to make spelling errors,
Maurice> but there may be places where I'm overlooking things and it would help
Maurice> if others would have a look at it.

Maurice> --
Maurice> With kind regards,
Maurice> Maurice Snellen

Maurice> Using The Bat! v1.54 Beta/29 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2

Hi Maurice,
  You can put me on your list, I am dutch.
  Would it matter which version of TB I am running?

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> A coincidence is a small miracle where God chose to remain
anonymous.

Windows 2000 Professional with TB Version 1.53t