Hello Marck,

1. Nicked nicknames

MDP> I must confess that I don't really use nicknames much. I prefer
MDP> auto-complete from names and ctrl-+.

I'll wait, then, for input from others on this item.

2. Hidden addresses... not

MDP> You have mistaken the "Address selection box" for the "Address
MDP> book". The Address selector allows access to all of the addresses
MDP> in the address book but the root hides none.

You're correct, but I don't understand why I'd want to hide an address
in the main view and display it when I'm actually looking for an
address. Where's the logic in this feature?

6. Leaving the last attachment

AA> It might be a good idea if I send you... a message... from
AA> NTBugtraq

MDP> Granted, because I often delete attachments and have never had
MDP> such a problem.

OK, thanks. NTBugTraq sends out something a couple of times a week at
most. I'll send you a text message announcing the nature of the
message that's been sent and the click-by-click procedure that I
followed to see the anomaly. There'll be a separate send of the
NTBugTraq message with the attached .MSG files.

7. Getting to the bottom of the AB name display

MDP> I had already done exactly that and cannot confirm the problem. No
MDP> flashing here even though the list far exceeds the screen height.

Then it may be a conflict with my video driver. (Matrox G400 AGP with
dual-head, driver package 5.52.010, DualHead Clone & DVDMax enabled,
1024x768, 32-bit color) When I get the chance, I'll retry under
vanilla VGA.

Thanks for your input!

regards, Andy

[Using The Bat! 1.53t under Windows 2000 Pro SP2]