I am a relative newbie.  I only read those threads I understand
<grin>.  I do not understand PGP and will try to make heads and tails
of that at some point down the road, it is being deleted at this time.

I admin some busy genealogy mailing lists.  You quickly learn that a
delete key is your best friend.

Hang in.

Elaine