Hello Carsten,

CP>> [...]  I  would  prefer it if the criterion was just the sender's
CP>> email address, not also his/her name as per my addressbook entry.

> strange, on my system AB templates are triggered only when e-mail
> addresses match. Names can be different.

I  think  the  problem  is  caused if you have the same person's email
address  appearing in more than one group in the addressbook, but with
different  display names, or even with blank display names. In my case
I  have  the  same person(s) listed in English and Greek, in different
groups in the same addressbook. Hence the problem.

 Costas                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]