Hello Gerard,

GdV> CAn you find the msg in an other folder. It should be somewhere, even if
GdV> it was deleted you should be able to find it in the trash folder.

   That worked.

   The messages were in the sent folder but were hidden because the
   message was a reply to a message that I had earlier replied to. I
   had threading turned on.

   I think that to avoid this in the future I will sort by date with
   threading turned off for the "sent" folder.

 Scott                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.53d under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
pgp key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPPubKey1&Body=Please%20send%20keys