On Wednesday, January 23, 2002, 1:22:17 PM, Carren Stuart wrote:

> I have two GMX accounts - one for my PGP Key responses and the other
> is the one I use for posting here and everywhere else. I have not
> noticed the behaviour that you are talking about - ever - but maybe
> I am not quite sure exactly *what* you mean!

> Do you mean any line in an email that begins with "from"? If so, then
> it certainly doesn't happen with my accounts.

I just used my gmx account to send myself the following nonsense
message between dash lines

----------------------

from what I can tell this will be interesting

from where I sit, I wish i could type better and that this line was
long enough to wrap already.

that is how it came back at the non gmx address I used.

following is how it came back to my gmx address. Please not I did NOT
paste as quote.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828