Shahar [S], on Wednesday, January 23, 2002 at 19:48 (+0200) has on
mind:

S> Go to account properties and on the bottom of the window you'll be
S> able to choose the default address book.
while talking about AB...:)
I have question - how is possible, that I have 2 same names with 2
same emails in AB ? Exist some fix for that ? (I don't know how it is
possible to get them there, maybe when I copied contacts from one grou
to other, or some filters...). Now I have to remove duplicates
manually.

It looks like this:
brano [EMAIL PROTECTED]
brano [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

 --+ +--  +-     WEB: www.2ge.sk        Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+--+ |  - +--    IRC: _2ge_ (ircnet)    ICQ UIN: 7552083