Joseph,

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, at 07:05:12 [GMT -0600] (which was 6:35 PM where I live) you
wrote:

JN> I have created a new address book and imported a lot of contacts from
JN> a separate program in vCard format.  They are all listed as "Title
JN> Firstname MI Lastname."  I would rather they were listed as "Lastname,
JN> Firstname MI," but there are too many to go through the entire list.
JN> Any chance there's an EZ remedy?

I  am  not  sure  if  I  have  understood the need properly..still attempting to
answer

1.  If  what  you are asking is how the names are displayed in the 'Display Name
As' field in the AB, I am not sure...but do check out point 2.

2.  What  you  could  do is to export the current AB to a csv format. Then using
excel  open the .csv file. Move the name coloumns as required. Then re-import to
to a new address book.

3.  If however your need is to use the names to address them in the mails, check
out  the various AB based macros where you could use the Firstname or MiddleName
or Lastname as you wish.

Hope this is helpful.

TGIF, Have a great weekend!
--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The  successful  have  foresight  while the not so successful use hindsight." -
Abey

Replied on Friday, January 25, 2002 using TB Ver 1.54 Beta/30 on Windows NT