On Thursday, January 24, 2002 , Melissa Reese wrote the
following in regards to: [Usin TB as simple MAPI request
handler]

So, how can I do the outdents?

1. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

REAL PROBLEMS / REAL SOLUTION
ISSN: 1492-7829

Technical information on Windows and networking

http://www.911networks.com

Copyright 1999-2002 by 911networks.com - All Rights Reserved