Dear DJ,

 --->>> DJ Rose / Sonntag, 27.01.2002, 10:40:51
        I've been out of touch

> Excuse  my  ignorance,  I've  just started using The Bat for e-mail. I
> noticed  that you were using PGP and I was wondering if the feature is
> installed  into  the  software,  or do I have to find a PGP program to
> pair up with the bat.

You can Download from RITLabs Server the required .dll and put it into
the Main Program folder where TB! is Installed. THis gives you the
opportunity the encrypt and Digitally Sign your eMails without the
need of opening PGP. Further you still need to Install the PGP
Application.
Use the PGP 'v6.5.8 ckt6' as this is a secure (it thing even Open
Source) version. All you may need above mentioned Version can do. Quit
some user are having v7.x but to me it doesn't give me confidence.

If you're interested - there is a ML for PGP users. Just send a empty
eMail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you're a member.

--
best regards

Eddie