Dave>>> Whether my problem is with TB! or with the formatting of these
Dave>>> particular digests, I would be able to read them if there were some
Dave>>> way to disable TB!'s apparently automatic bursting of digests.

>>  <snipped>

> It's not entirely TB's fault. If the digest is being sent by the list
> server as a poorly formed MIME digest, TB can only do as it is told in
> that respect and obey the incoming data.

> The only way to turn it off is to change the setting of the list
> server not to send you MIME digests.

Since I started this thread, I've tried reading the digests in
question with TB!, Becky2, Pegasus and Forte Agent.  Agent is the only
MUA which reads them successfully.

Apparently you're quite right.  I've now looked at how these digests
are (mal)formed, and think I see the problem.  The details are
probably beyond the scope of this forum.

Thanks for your reply...

--

Dave Goodman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]