On 28 January 2002 at 10:18 am Gerard wrote:

> Not being faint of heart I hacked the register and restored the
> ticker.

> Although I agree that it is nice to be able to have the ticker
> partly of screen , I realy feel there should be a button somewere to
> restore the ticker to (0,0) were you can see it regardless of
> resolution

This sort of thing would do better as a command line switch
(/FIXTICKER); a button only pressed whenever something goes wrong is not
a good advertisement ;)

There may be some subtle Windows problem as TB! is not the first
application where I've noted windows appearing off screen unexpectedly

Alastair