ON Friday, February 01, 2002, 2:02:21 PM, you wrote:

Roelof> Hello Gerard,

Roelof> On Fri, 1 Feb 2002 13:30:20 +0100GMT (1-2-2002, 13:30 +0100GMT, where
Roelof> I live), you wrote:

GdV>>  This person jas an addressbook template but that isn't been used
GdV>>  either. The forwarded email almost looks like it has been redirected.

Roelof> You wouldn't have a second filter that redirects the same message,
Roelof> would you?

Roelof> Is the redirection action checked too?

Hi Roelof,
   I just figured it out and feel a bit "blond"
   I was doing this with a newsletter in HTML format and my viewer
   defaults to HTML is there is such a thing present.
   This doesn't show the additions made when doing the forward.

   Conclusion: everything was working brilliantly but I was looking in the
   wrong place. Thanks anyhow, I am going to stop working for today
   :-)

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad
name. -- Henry Kissinger

Windows 2000 Professional with TB Version 1.53t