Hello Peter Kerekes,

On Tuesday, February 05 2002 at 04:21 PM PDT, you wrote:

> I tried Gravity, but apparently it is abandoned by the makers,  Xnews
> I have not tried- but I understand it is an online reader only.

Let's hope that RITLabs comes through with a NewsReader Plugin. Right
now I'm using Becky with it's NewsReader Plugin... which is off-line...
and I find it tremendously convenient in that not only is my Mail and
News in one Application, but I'm able to take advantage of Becky's
wonderful Editor (which is similar to TB's) for both.

--
Nick Andriash
Courtenay, B.C. Canada