Hello,

I'm backing up important files on my computer every night, among those
TB!'s mail catalog. Earlier I was only interested in saving my mails,
but now, after I read about backing up TB! here in TBUDL, I would like
to save all my settings as well.

My question is, what files are necessary to back up. I do not consider
thebat.exe as necessary since I could easy get that one back, but of course
mail\*.* should be backed. I know the register contains info under
HKCU\Software\RIT so I'm saving that as well. But what else?

In short, where do TB! store information that I could not recreate by
doing a reinstallation?

--
Regards,
Marcus Ohlström

Using The Bat! v1.53d on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2