Hello Peter,

On Thursday, February 7, 2002 at 9:34:22 PM you wrote in
msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (at least in part):

PH>>  you used the ISO-8859-15 encoding for your message.

PM> did I? I didn't change anything, but I'm using a beta version of TB!.
PM> Maybe it sets this as default. My normal setting is ISO-8859-1. I'll
PM> check on this later.

Dave Conroy's mail you answered to was in 'us-ascii', so The Bat! used
it for your answer. In your status bar there should have been written
'none' (check it our by opening again an answer mail to Dave's).

As soon as you used the accent TB! recognized it can't sent the mail
with 'us-ascii' and for what ever reason it changed the charset to
Latin-9.
Setting manually to 'Latin-1' before sending should solve the problem
until a more sophisticated solution is found :-)
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Think twice before you think.