On Friday, February 8, 2002, 7:58:46 AM, Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

>> To those who use groups to see what I'm talking about create a new
>> group and try to assign the main account you started with to this new
>> group. You won't see it in the list to choose from (at least I don't:)

>> Any help in this area would be much appreciated.

It was mentioned in a previous part of this thread.  Any account
marked as an Administrator cannot be added to a group.  Period.

So the solution, after creating the new dummy admin, is to use it to
then set the original account to 'user'.  Then it can be added to a
group.

Gee, I figured most people would work this out after trying for a
couple of weeks.  <g>  That's how long it took me to figure it out!

Regards,

Allister.