Databug,

Well I've spend a few days moving from a complex Agent system to TB and I'm
well impressed. Templates, filters make my business and recreation a lot
easier now. It's not often you come across good software. Agent still is for
News but was lacking with my needs for email, as well as a fast small (semi
windows safe alternative). Currently very happy with TB, though there's a
few features (minor) I like to see. Waiting for next version before I jump
off the blocks though to see what this brings.

The Amiga. Hell that's going back a bit. If only it had had the development
time and funds these PC's have had. I used the Amiga with Compuserve many
years ago. I forget the name of the application I used. I think I used two
of them just before CI$ got semi replaced with the Internet, or more common
ISP's. Damn fine machine the Amiga - cost me a small fortune in them days :)

Sadly had to start programming these PC's, so  never used the Amiga for
normal ISP email/news. Tried OE very briefly when it came out and went and
bought Agent in very short order. Haven't looked back since but waiting for
the next version was too much for me and I need better email handling. If TB
ever decide to bring news to it's email client as an optional extra, or
in built they'll have my vote.

Charles Collinson