Hi Peter,

PP> Hello Bbx,

PP> On Wednesday, February 20, 2002 at 1:20:43 PM you wrote (at least in
PP> part):

b>> As I've subscribed to many ML, I'd suggest to put in the Object field
b>> e.g. [tbudl], just to know which list I receive from.

PP> Bad idea ... there're regular expressions around build exactly for
PP> this purpose: stripping these killers off.
PP> I don't need them, it's only a waste of desktop space in my subject
PP> column.
PP> Filter mails from different mailing lists to different folders and
PP> there's no problem recognizing what object the mail is of.

PP> This list e.g. is filtered on my side by checking for presence of

PP> 'Mailing-List: contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]'

PP> in headers (Kludges), gets moved to a dedicated folder and I'm done.

Thanks for your help and time. But as I'm new to The Bat!, it's really
difficult for me to understand what to do. And as I'm French, I can't
find any information in French, FAQ or tutorial.

Does that exist? If there are French people here, please tell me where
to get French help.

TIA

--
Regards,
 bbx                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]