Hello Geordon,

On Monday, February 25, 2002 at 9:17:33 PM you wrote in
msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (at least in part):

GV>   AURGH!!!  What can I do, other than pay another three dollars US for
GV>   a password-regeneration, even though the screw-up/forgotten password
GV>   wasn't MY fault?

You can try writing a mail to

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

and requesting what to do. They seem to have given a password for key
generation by themself and should be able to tell you what password
this was ....
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dew knot trussed yore spell checquer two fined awl mistakes.