Hello Alastair.

At 11:41 AM on Tuesday, February 26, 2002 you wrote the
following about [Filter incoming mail from text file]:

Alastair> Now, if _domains_ as well as individual
Alastair> addresses could be added (eg '*.com.tw'),
Alastair> we'd have a winner :) I think I'll turn this
Alastair> into a feature request.

  So are you suggesting that TB! have an option to
  allow the user to filter incoming mail via an
  external text file as well as what's currently
  available?

  Given the cookie option, maybe this wouldn't be such
  a bid deal (or I may be talking about apples &
  oranges).

  Great idea, hopefully the programmers will see this
  ability as a real asset. It may slow everything down
  depending on the individual system but, hey, if its
  an option, its up to the user.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA