Hello Shahar,

On Mon, 04 Mar 2002 09:58:46 +0200GMT (4-3-2002, 8:58 +0100GMT, where
I live), you wrote:

S>>> Is it possible to send mail using direct delivery or do I have to use
S>>> a third part util ?
>> Not with TB, so you'll need something else. There's a load of
>> different tools for this.
S> Thank you. Can you advice for a tool like this ?

ADR: Advanced Direct Remailer is a program I've used in the past for
this purpose. Recently I found a program called postcastserver that
does the same, but is freeware where ADR has to be paid after ther 3o
days. I haven't done any intensive testing, since I'm using a complete
mailserver on my LAN these days.

postcastserver can be found on http://www.postcastserver.com

ADR can be found on most of the major downloadsites

--
Groetjes, Roelof