Thanks Marcus,
I went back to recreate so that I could be sure I had it correct before
I posted it here.  When I did I found that it works properly if there
is a string in the Rules side.  Remove that string and just run with
the alternative and it will trap every thing that has not been already
trapped for some other filter.    I was sure that I had tried this
last night but perhaps I didn't.  Actually, I remember trying it and
it didn't work so I suspect I had typed something wrong on that one.
In any case, it is working now if there is a string on the rule side
also.

--

 Gene                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]