Until  recently  I've been using PGPi in combination with TheBat!. Now I
see      that     PGP     7x     series     is     not     supported
http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/features.html with TheBat!.

Have  anybody  got  a good solution for me? I've tried GPGP, but I can't
make  it  fully  integrated  with  TheBat!  either  (no  key manager, no
preferences,  displays  error  messages  when  trying to sign/crypt text
etc.). I would love to sign my messages before sending them, but I can't
figure  out  how  to  do it. The best solution for me would definetly to
keep  on  using  PGPi (unless the development stops on the international
version as well :( )

Using The Bat! v. 1.54 Beta 46 on WinXP.

--
Vyrdsamt...
- Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, [EMAIL PROTECTED], www.grimstveit.net

Here, you go first, you're immune to bullets.