>From my perspective, it depends on how much you want an agenda, how
much you want a notebook, and how much you need integration with your
email package.  For an agenda, I think Lotus Organizer 6.0 is powerful
and well-behaved.  It has a calendar, task list, contact manager, and
other features, including a "notepad" which is almost infinitely
expandable and can contain graphics, spreadsheets, texts, and links.

There's also Zoot, www.zootsoftware.com You might join the zootforum
in yahoo groups to read about it; there's a steep learning curve, but
it's a flexible and powerful information manager. My own configuration
is Organizer and TB!, with occasional use of Zoot and Mailbag
Assistant, and frequent use of the Lotus office suite; it works great,
but my perfect world would have a tighter ability to link directly
from my PIM to items in my email program.

Zoot is also designed to sync with Outlook in order to convert Outlook
into a real PIM (although Zoot's PIM features are not graphical). You
can send mail and reply using Zoot as the front end for Outlook's
email capabilities.

JN