> Highlight the text, press F4 as I have done here.

Ah...I  highlight  in  preview  mode and press F4 and get my blank reply
window  (have  it  set  to  now show all the quoted text. But as I found
highlighting  in  preview, I can right click mouse and copy and paste as
quote in reply mode...

The  other  problem...  I  think  I  have...I have some very long canned
replies with many paragraphs that I inport or paste into a message. Even
though I have word wrap on, when I paste large paragraphs they are L O N
G  line  I  have to scroll to read. Another note said ALTL but that only
wraps  the  paragraph  the cursor is on the the entire text which may be
many  paragraphs.  I  try  select all and AltL and it makes everything 1
huge paragraph..word wraps but eliminates paragraph breaks.

Also  suggested: > > You can also dynamically have this done as you type
by   turning   on  A;  >  >  the  autoformat  feature  (Shift-Ctrl-F  or
Utilities<menu>/autoformat).

When  I  do that it will take care of the current paragraph, but have to
make  a  change  in  them all... also as above...makes it hard to have a
line  between  "Also  suggested"  and  the  quoted  text since without a
paragraph  break (2 blank line I assume?) it formats all together as its
designed to with autoformat.

All  these  are minor points I have to learn best solution to, but there
are  MANY  other  things  I  very  much  like  about  Bat!  hmmm..  auto
justification  does some strange things it looks like with fixed fonts..

Dave in Phoenix experimenting and learning :)