Hello David
You wrote  On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, at 13:02:59 [GMT +0100] (23:02 Wednesday where I
live):-

> Are you sure you did put _all_ the macro's before 'Hi' at the end of
> the template? I mean so that 'Hi ...' is the first line in your
> template.

This is my macro to start a new message in Bat! folder, which when initially on
the screen has no white line;  as soon as I type in the subject and tab down to
the cursor position, the white line is inserted.  (Not sure if I still need the
"%- bits?)

Hello fellow Bat! fans.%- %Cursor

--
Regards,
%FROMNAME   %ORGANISATION     %FROMADDR

Bat! %THEBATVERSION %WINDOWSPLATFORMNAME %WINDOWSMAJORVERSION.%WINDOWSMINORVERSION
Build %WINDOWSBUILDNUMBER %WINDOWSCSDVERSION   Sony Vaio Notebook PCG-505TS Pentium
300 64meg ram

%FROM=""%FROM="%FROMNAME<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"%-
%TO=""%TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"%-

--
Regards
John Phillips   Sydney, Australia     [EMAIL PROTECTED]