Sorry, I forgot to include the important stuff at the END of my template!

%TO=""
%TO='%setpattregexp="(?i)(high-bidder
email\:\s+)(.*?\n)"%RegExpBlindMatch="%Text"%SUBPATT="2"'
%CC=""
%SUBJECT='Winning Bid! eBay %setpattregexp="Item.*" %RegExpMatch="%SUBJ"'

jon

On Wednesday, March 13, 2002, 6:56:16 PM, Andreas Schwartmann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

AS> on  Wed, 13 Mar 2002 at 18:17:46 GMT -0500 (which was Thursday, March
AS> 14, 2002, 00:17 where I live) Jonathan Wayne wrote the following lines
AS> regarding "Template for Ebay auctions -  RegEx? How?":

JW>> I do exactly that! I essentially manage hundreds of counterculture and comix
JW>> auctions with TB. EOA notices go into a folder and my reply template begins

AS> In my case it's not a reply template (because I don't want to reply to
AS> Ebay but send a new mail to the buyer's address) but a new mail
AS> template. Your regexp doesn't work in this of course. Is there a way
AS> that I can automatically use the email address of the buyer, instead
AS> of [EMAIL PROTECTED] and use your regexp? I don't understand the
AS> syntax, but it works fine, when used in a reply mail.

-----
 Jonathan Wayne
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]