Your sister's computer has the wrong setting of relationship to
Universal Time (formerly Greenwich Mean Time).  Her setting, shown in
the message header, is -0800, which currently is US Pacific Time; it
should be -0500, which currently is US Eastern Time.

She composed her message at 5:19 PM East Coast time, which is 17:19 on
a 24-hour clock.  That should be 16:19 your time.  (You said you were
+1 hour from her, but it should be -1 hour.)  But because her
computer's regional settings show her as -0800 from Universal Time
instead of -0500, and because your computer properly knows that you
are -0600, your computer showed your local time for her creation date
as two hours later, or 19:19.  Your computer shows the proper receipt
time, which was 16:21, or three minutes after she composed it.

If your sister has Windows, she needs to go into Control Panel,
Regional Settings, Time, and make the appropriate correction.

JN