Hi Ken,

Sunday, March 17, 2002, 2:52:59 PM, you wrote:

Ken & Marilyn> I've  tried  changing the CC to Always, restarted the program and
Ken & Marilyn> get the same thing.

I have my connection centre setting as 'automatically' but I am
on broadband which may or may not make a difference.

Ken & Marilyn> I  tried the other suggestion of closing down all unessential programs
Ken & Marilyn> and same thing. By the way Dave, nice little program you recommended.

Yes, neat hey!

Ken & Marilyn> If  I  do  a reinstall can I do it over the top of the program or do I
Ken & Marilyn> need to uninstall?

Yes, you can reinstall like that as far as I know. When I install
a new beta, I just extract it to the same folder and the old .exe
file is replaced. Dunno for sure what would happen with other
versions which may install other stuff too. Do a backup first!

Ken & Marilyn> How do I back everything up so I don't have to start all over?

Dunno about everything, but you can backup messages via
'Tools/Backup'. Not sure about things like filters. Maybe someone
else can help or check out the FAQ's at:

http://faq.thebat.dutaint.com

I found them helpful and I am glad I stuck with TB! after some
confusing early days.

With best wishes,

Dave

David Conroy MSW
Personal Life and Business Coaching World-wide
http://www.e-coaching-only.com  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Member International Coach Federation, ID 1006660.

PGP Key on request mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_pgp
Instant Messaging on request mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_im

Using The Bat! v1.54 Beta/49
Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2