My other programs are printing properly.  TheBat! is not.

When I print incoming messages using TheBat!, everything (i.e. both
the header and the text) is printed in black, non-readable characters.

When I print a message that I an composing using TheBat!, the header
and the text) are printed in black, non-readable characters.  If I
insert quoted text in the message, it will be printed in black,
non-readable characters.  However, if (and only if) I'm replying to a
message, any quoted text from the message being replied to will be
printed in red, readable characters.

Help, please.