Hello Jan,

20. marec 2002, 22:28:42, you wrote:

Michael>> [...] I'm trying to do a filter to get rid of
Michael>> messages sent in non-English characters since I
Michael>> can't read them. [/...]

JR>   I'm attempting the same thing. So far I'm using

JR> ,----- [filter strings]
JR> | charset=ISO-8859-1
JR> | charset=us-ascii
JR> '-----

In that case you'll successfully filter me out. As my last name
contains non-english characher (č, c with caron), 98% of my messages
are in iso-8859-2 or windows-1250 encoding (I use it in From header,
but not in signature)...

--
Jernej Simoncic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

[The Bat! v1.54 RC/1 on Windows 98 4.10.2222. A ]

Never simply say, "Sorry, we don't have what you're looking for."
Always say, "Too bad, I just sold one the other day."
       -- Skole's Rule for Antique Dealers