It was foretold that on 23-3-2002 @ 07:57:12 GMT-0500 (which was 13:57
where I live) Allie C Martin wrote and spread these wise comments on
"New 1.60 version !   :-)":

ACM> The menu navigator was introduced as a means for users to help find
ACM> their way among the many menus and items. It's like a menu item search
ACM> tool. I can't access it here in XP but if I remember correctly, you type
ACM> in the search string and all the matching menu choices will appear as
ACM> you type and then you can choose the one that you want.

 Correct. And it's a great feature. If you can't find what you are
 looking for, just type in the string and the execute. Very handy !

 Luc                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Using The Bat! v1.60 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195
  "To err is human but to really foul up requires a computer." --Paul
Erlich.