Hello,

This test is in regards to the "Peculiar HTML display (v1.60)" thread
I started.  I'm sending this message from Becky email client.

I'm not going to sign this mesasge, so that I can see if the message
below (the one that showed up with all of the message missing except
for the first two lines of the PGP signature header).  I'm not quite
sure what will happen here - or why - but I have to try and narrow
this down a bit.

Thanks for being patient with me.

Melissa

The original "mystery test message to myself":