Hello All,

I've just started the 30 day trial.  Last night, I moved a number of
folders, some of which had associated filters, to a newly created
common folder.  A quick check in the sorting/filtering office
suggested that all filters had successfully transferred along with
those folders moved.

Prior to shutting the system down, I deleted temporary folders
system-wide and defragged.

Early today, incoming messages filtered correctly to sub-folders
within the common folder.  However, now, right-clicking on a
message and attempting to bring up the quick filter creation window
provides no result whatsoever.  Pressing shft/ctrl/f is also
ineffective.

Moving all folders out of the common folder and deleting it offers
no solution, nor does re-installing The Bat! over the original
installation.

Is this a known problem?  Have I done something inappropriate?
Thanks in advance for any info on this behavior.

--
Skip