I'm sending this potential bug report to both the Mailbag Assistant
mailing list and The Bat!'s user mailing list.

On a Win98 machine with TB! ver. 1.60a as the default client and with
its MAPI support installed, I get an address violation error when
trying to reply through TB! from a Mailbag Assistant line.  MBA is
ver. 2.8. (By way of a control, I do not get this error when clicking
in Lotus Organizer on a contact to be opened in TB!, although that
operation only works if the Org contact is also in a TB! address
book.)

Can others confirm this? Is this a Mailbag Assistant or a TB! issue,
or neither?

--
JN