It all started when I copied and pasted a couple all purpose
spam rules from the archives of this list. The spam filters
worked so well, that some of my legitamate mailing list item
went straight to the spam folder. I tried and tried to make
a filter that would allow these to go straight to the inbox,
but for some reason they still went to spam. One thing I
noticed, was that if I did a manual filter on the spam
folder, they would indeed be moved to the inbox, but never
as they were being downloaded. I played this game for quite
a while, thinking that I was configuring the filter
incorrectly. I finally decided to make a new folder, and
have it filter into that rather than the inbox, and it
worked the first time. My question is, why will the filter
work to send this mail to another folder, but not to the
inbox??

Any ideas??
Thanks.