On Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:33:42 +0100GMT (which was 28.03.02, 12:33 +0100GMT
where I live), Sebastian wrote this about "Who sends out the registration info?":

S> I installed 1.6 and my registration info is gone. Unfortunately, I
S> cannot find my codes anywhere, but I DO remember my password. Now, on
S> the website there is a password recovery possible for 3 Dollars. Since
S> I know that, how can I get my registration info back? I emailed The
S> Bat people but they don't seem to reply at all - any help here?

Hi Sebastian,

be patient. The guys at ritlabs are really busy at this time. I'm sure
your re-requesting of your registration mail will be answered sooner or
later. (You did re-request, didn't you?) In the meantime, have you tried
a search for a mail with the subject: "TheBat! Registration" in all of
TB!'s folders?
--
Cheers
Peter

Winamp currently playing: Carlene Carter - Every Little Thing