On Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:33:41 -0800, Nick Andriash wrote:
>In that case, don't highlight any text and hit F4.

If I do that, the entire text gets quoted (if I have template set up so it
will work with F4).

Usually I do use an empty reply with only signature since usually I don't
feel it is necesarry to quote text especially in personal mail, only
usually need on discussion lists.  But when I do I can't just highlight
that text and F4 unless I change the template each time (if want to avoid
everything to be quoted)....

I guess I am just too use to PMMail where I highlight, reply and only the
highlighted text is quoted and if just reply no text is quoted.

Dave in Phoenix