Hello Michael,

MD> This is of great comfort to me, as I thought I was the only one having
MD> this  problem  with  Eudora. I guess when they put in the adware, they
MD> broke  something  else.  Also, Qualcomm seems to have lost interest in
MD> the program, making me wonder what its eventual fate will be.

  To me too! Good to know I am not the only one ;-)
  Strange thing, I don't have these problems on my laptop, while using
  the same version of Eudora, both registered.
  Rumor has it they are discontinuing the program, there are no beta's
  in progress, I didn't get any answer to my cries for help...
 Marion                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]